Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

New Pan Handling Law enacted in Georgia Everyone who looks homeless will be questioned and redirected to a homeless center

Most people are familiar with one of metro Atlantas more famous residents, Whitney Houston, what they may not be familiar with is that she looks like an AIDS sufferer. Does she have AIDS, no she is a supreme drug addict. Furthermore what they may not be familiar with is that Mayor Shirley Franklins son in law is a supreme drug dealer. He ws arrested, jumped bail, and was found in LA living in a mansion where homesless people are not allowed I have to add with a million dollars in cash and more cocaine. Meanwhile in Home Atlanta Mommie has enacted an ordinance against the homeless but let me assure you there is no ban against drugs and prostitution in Atlanta. Shirley let me ask you a question, how much of your campaign was funded by drug money? Do you pan handle hell no!! You just contribute to others pan handling so they can buy their drugs. I am dedicating the following song to you Danger by Erika Badu. I'm sure his trunk stayed lock. HOmneless out Drugs in in the ATL. Homeless out Prostitution in in ATL. Women mind you, you plan on sending your man to Atlanta on a convention, don't worry it will not be hard for him to find a southern belle to warm his bed in Georgia. Beleive me the pimps will come up to him and offer him a woman, or if he's used to Altanta he might walk up to a woman and approach him on his own. Oops now what hav I started Atlanta may pass osme sort of novel anti-prostitution ban and walk up to everyone woman in a dress and question her.



Danger"[Intro]The brotha's got this complex occupationThe brotha's got this complex occupationThe brotha's got this complex occupation[Verse 1]Me and this babyGon' be up all night longWalkin this wood flo''Till my man gets homeI'm at the front do'I'm listening by the phoneBut I'm gon' be here With my make-up onI'ts been a long time Since my man been goneBut when he get hereYou know I won't be goneBecause I love himLove him strong (N'Dambi)Me and this babyGon' be up all night long[Chorus 2x]Because they got the block on lock The trunk stay lockedGlock on cock The block stay hotBlock on lockThe trunk stay lockedGlock on cockThe block stay hot[Talking]What she say?I said,Block on lockThe trunk stay lockedGlock on cock The block stay hot[Verse 2]Got a box of moneyThat I keep under my bedBut we don't spend it thoughMight need it for more YeyoWe need this moneyJust in case we need toMake a runGotta keep the clip in mama's gunOr run...We like to keep the car runnin'We try to keep the bitch humin'In case the sweeper boyz are comin'Runnin' runnin', We like to keep the car runnin'We try to keep the bitch humin'In case the sweeper boyz are comin'Runnin' runnin'[Chorus 2x]Because they got the block on lock The trunk stay lockedGlock on cock The block stay hotBlock on lockThe trunk stay lockedGlock on cockThe block stay hotWell there ain't no mistakenThat the money you're makinLeaves you nervous and shakinCause at night you're awake and Thinkin bout lives that you've takenAll the love you've forsakenIn yo zoneNiggas gon' get they fuckin head blownDANGERYou're in DANGERNo hard feelings right or wrongWeak or strong, I don't make the lawsIn yo zone niggas gon' get they fuckinHead blown[Chorus 2x]Because they got the block on lock The trunk stay lockedGlock on cock The block stay hotBlock on lockThe trunk stay lockedGlock on cockThe block stay hotMight have to flush the YeyoMight have to flush the YeyoMight have to flush the YeyoYeyo, YeyoMight have to flush the YeyoMight have to flush the YeyoMight have to flush the YeyoYeyo, YeyoBreak!Your eye, your eye,your eye, your eye,Your eye, your eye, your eyes [4x][Thanks to QUEENSofCRUNK254@yahoo.com for these lyrics]


1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Entity beans & business logic...
    So this is a little heavy for my first blog entry, but I figured I'd start out with something that at least sounded interesting before I resorted to "What I installed on my computer today" style entries.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a make money online site. It pretty much covers make money online related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home