Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

He's Just Not That Into You!!! Well now that I see what you've got, maybe I have to reconsider that!

Let me begin by saying that people who make a living by being blunt should be prepared for what they get back.

The author of the book He's Just Not That Into You has made a living by telling women HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!!!! and blaming women for why they are in bad relationships. Well Honey let me tell you something. You've shown your wife on TV and after seeing her I don't think you make the correct choices for me to listen to you anymore. YOUR WIFE JUST LOOKS LIKE SHE NEEDS A HARNESS. You admitted on a show that you were a nerd. LOOK NERD I'm just not into giving you and OLD OLIVE OIL any more publicity. JOKE FOR THE DAY!!!