Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Da Wiz Report : The Negroes Behind the Tuskegee Experiment

Da Wiz Report : The Negroes Behind the Tuskegee Experiment

This blog discusses the Tuskegee experiment, the experiemnt where black health care professionals allowed 400 people to be infected with a disease and not be treated.

Unfortunately there are still people in all communities willing to experiment on others. "Black Hitlers" in this particular case.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have a great blog! It has now been listed on AfricanAmericanOpinion.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home