Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State . Understanding Auschwitz Today . Informs | PBS

a href="http://www.pbs.org/auschwitz/understanding/informs.html">Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State . Understanding Auschwitz Today . Informs PBS

Tuesday was holocaust remembrance day. Over the weekend I watched five hours of PBS and various programs related to the holocaust. I cannot understand where people as horrible as the nazis came from. This series is well worth watching it does not sanitize the holocaust. It portrays it as it really was massive killings of children and adults, concentration camp administraters living on the edges of the camp with their families enjoying life while only a stones throw away hundreds of thousand of people were being murdered. This documentary surely changes ones world view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home