Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Three Detainees Who Committed Suicide Are Identified

Three Detainees Who Committed Suicide Are Identified

This article discuses the recent suicides of three detainees at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. I think the strangest thing about the whole thing is that U. S. Officials have offered to intern the bodies at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. I think the people working there must be crazy or they just don't get it the three men committed suicide because they did not want to be there. I hope their countries which they do have, in the least step in to claim their bodies and hopefully locate their families if not they should not be interned in the United States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home