Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Do you know the way to San Jose or the White House?

Can Bill find friends of Hillary in San Jose? - San Jose Mercury News

This article discusses briefly the uncommitted Super Delegates at California's State Democratic Convention and especially mentions Nancy Pelosi. As far as Nancy goes Barack Obama has stated that he thinks Super Delegates should vote the way that their states and districts have voted, not the way they want to. We all know that Ted Kennedy will not be voting the will of his state, however is Nancy going to refuse to vote the will of her voters also. I think Political fallout works both ways and her district is very feminist both the men and the women.

The rules are that one delegate must reach 2025, in the absence that no one has done this, Super delegates must vote. Nancy can vote the will of her constituents or not, however in this perilous political season I would hope that when the chips are counted the State of California has the chips they voted for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home