Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Good grief! Joan Rivers was invited to the Royal Wedding

Good grief!

A couple of months ago there was an awful expose on Princess Diana that destroyed her character. I believe we've found the source Camilla and Joan Rivers. While no we don't think you murdered Princess Diana, Joan we do think that you could have consorted with a murderer to bring down the character of the deceased. The above link just states that Joan Rivers was invited. Joan Rivers is an exceedingly intelligent woman. She would know what to do to destroy Diana's character to clear the way for the puka wedding. I do believe Camilla and Charles were responsible for that awful expose on Diana, there marraige announcement came too close to the airing of the program, if they would do that they would definitely participate in the murder of Diana, then again murder is in the blood, how many wives did Henry Kill?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home