Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Link to Webgrrls Example Site I created

Here is a link to the webgrrls site that I created. Prior to my designing the site the page had one event listing from 2003 and had a message board linking to sex parties. I redid the site and submitted it to several sites around the internet as a technology organization for women.

This page http://www.tightwebdesign.com/webgrrls/index.html ,was number one in the rankings for webgrrls atlanta and its connecting pages were in the top five, oddly enough the link to the sex parties, even after I took the information down was on the first page of the search engine, and the message board still retained the name of Webgrrls Atlanta and was still being used independantly of the website. I finally had to contact the host of the message boards and ask them to take the oard off of the internet, maybe this is why Kevin revoked my license ultimately, he wanted to continue to provide business to those linking to sex parties that were advertised on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home