Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The hardest part of preparing the blogging workshop for students



The most time consuming activity for the blog workshop was the creation of email addresses and blog addresses for eighteen children. I woke up this morning without a voice and dizzy but I knew that I had to honor my commitment so I completed working on this project. I am releasing this information because it will not be used, I suppose I should go in and delete all of the information but right now I won't, but I will delete every account just by the virtue of the fact that I am publishing this information, it can not be used by me again. I had prepared the chart for the teacher so that she could have some administrative control over the blogs but evidently this did not work out and I am through with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home