Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wired News | Bush meets Mexico's Fox with immigration in balance

Wired News Bush meets Mexico's Fox with immigration in balance

In this article it states that the President of Mexico is anxious for legislation in the U.S. to honor a guest worker program. Personally I think the crux of the problem is the failure of Mexico to create and legislate on quality of life issues. If the United States does pass a guest worker program to please Fox there are some things that I would like to see and may already exist that I don't know about. First of all I would like to see Mexico pass legislation requiring mandatory education where English is a required language to be learnt. I would like to see Mexico practically annexed into the United States with the United States having a very strong influence on how business is developed their, how jobs are created, etc. I would like to see buildings built industry developed in the country of Mexico. For the honest truth is that the protesters I saw were still holding Mexican Flags in their hands. Bottom Line Mexico needs and should be required to implement some better quality of life issues to make people want to stick around or to make more people want to invest in Mexico. We should require Mexico to at last aim to come up to par with Canada no matter how large they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home