Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Herald Sun: Whitney hits rock bottom [02apr06]

Herald Sun: Whitney hits rock bottom [02apr06]

Whitney is definitely the rationale behind tougher drug sentencing laws. I hope I never hear another whine about the tough sentences being given out to drug dealers. Whitneys drug dealer(s) need to go to jail. Someone should make it their quest to see that they atone for contributing to the demise of such a talented human being.


As for ex Bobby, I did not know he was an ex until reading through the series of articles. Where's the money Bobby? You have some of it I know it. I'm sure you took your part before you became an ex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home