Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Education in Mexico - k, the free encyclopedia

Education in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to this listing literacy in Mexico is at 90.5%. English is not a language that is used in teaching but it probably would be wise to do this. Furthermore if literacy is so high in Mexico according to this article. Is it my understanding that the people that are being sent our way from Mexico are individuals that Mexico just does not have any use for. Other countries from all over the world send us their best and Mexico is sending us the workers that they just can't deal with or have no use for. It sounds sort of harsh because we are all human beings but if I'm understanding this correctly Mexico is keeping the educated professionals and sending the challenged to the United States. This is really something that needs to be seriously contemplated. Even in America we do not send our dropouts to foreign countries. I think this is probably a very unique policy for the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home