Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

AP Wire | 03/28/2006 | Mexico cheers passage of immigration bill

AP Wire 03/28/2006 Mexico cheers passage of immigration bill

Cuba and Asia faced off in the World baseball Finals. Fidel is an extremely proud man and has been willing to try to take care of his people. Trust me the country is better off after Fidel then before him. Prior to Fidel there was not mandatory education in Cuba, but their is now. They call the Cuban immigrants the educated immigrants. A man who implemented a policy that worked for his country abd did not make other countries responsible for his people. KUDOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home