Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Newsletter November 2005 - South Park Person(s) of the year

Newsletter November 2005 - South Park Person(s) of the year

I came upon this article about South Park being named person of the year after beginning to research mind control. The references in my children's cartoons and over and over in movies demanded that I go out and research mind control and what it's all about. While searching I came upon this nomination of South Park for persons of the year for their episode on Tom Cruise. They also have links to a downloadable copy of the episode under links. Once clicking on the link the website tells us that South Park writers freely encourage the downloading of their material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home