Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Monday, August 14, 2006

U.S. Shift Kicked Off Frantic Diplomacy at U.N. - New York Times

U.S. Shift Kicked Off Frantic Diplomacy at U.N. - New York Times

This is an interesting article that discusses the diplomacy process in reaching a ceasefire in the Middle East.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Next time Hezbollah will be dead. Every last fascist member. And, unfortunately, so will a lot of innocent Lebanese. But Westernized nations can not tolerate islamofascists anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home