Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Facebook puts on a more adult face - Mar. 21, 2008

Facebook puts on a more adult face - Mar. 21, 2008

You know as an adult, I associate Facebook with kids and I cringe when adults ask me if I'm a member of Facebook. However I had to give My Space major Adult Street Creds when I found the name of a former acquaintance and how it presented her Public Relations Business. I was extremely impressed! At this moment I find it very easy to email my new contacts immediately after we meet and say: Let's get linked at Linkedin. Furthermore, as I write this I am seriously considering creating a myspace page for my small web design business, I think the last time I visited Facebook I don't think I was terribly impressed after I write this I will give them the courtesy of revisiting the site and seeing what they have to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home