Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

CNN.com - 'I did not have HIV,' Zuma tells rape trial - Apr 4, 2006

CNN.com - 'I did not have HIV,' Zuma tells rape trial - Apr 4, 2006

This man's rationale for everything is illogical. He had sex or raped a woman with HIV and said he knew she had HIV but felt that becuase he was a man he could not get it. He said he felt the woman wanted to have sex with him becuase she wore a dress instead of pants. South Africa has one of the largest AIDS populations in the world. This can only add to the spread of the disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home