Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Duke Lacrosse Rape Case Search Warrant - March 29, 2006

Duke Lacrosse Rape Case Search Warrant - March 29, 2006

We must be honest if we are to have an honest look at what happeend. The fingernails torn off of this woman's hand were artificial. They were not really her fingernails. I am disturbed that CNN did not bother to report that. If anyone is to have a fair trial Sensationaliosm must be avoided at all costs. There is a profound difference in pulling off an artificial fingernail and pulling of a real fingernail to not report the difference is bordering on yellow journalism. It is still disturbing that another player emailed and reported that he was going to kill and tear the skin off of an exotic dancer. I am still convinced that she was raped maybe not tortured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home