Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

MercuryNews.com | 05/18/2006 | AT&T dealt a setback in snoop case

MercuryNews.com 05/18/2006 AT&T dealt a setback in snoop case

"Klein worked in AT&T's San Francisco Folsom Street center until May 2004. His lawyer, James J. Brosnahan, says a ``splitter'' was installed there that diverted copies of millions of communications into a secret government room. ``The issue is your e-mails and my e-mails and everyone's e-mails were going into the secret room,'' Brosnahan said after the hearing".
Article Quote

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home