Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

This is a link to the biography of Condoleeza Rice on the Department of State website. I found it interesting because it showed that she has won great challenges before such as being a major player in bringing sown the Berlin wall and the fall of the Soviet Union. This is old news but it is particularly interesting to read what her actual job titles and roles were. It also shows that Condoleeza Rice was not made by the current administration and can not be broken by this Administration. She has secured a great place in history for the roles that she has played in United States Politics and Foreign Policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home