Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Barack Obama criticized over ‘cult-like’ rallies « Koreanpower999’s Weblog

Barack Obama criticized over ‘cult-like’ rallies « Koreanpower999’s Weblog

My response to this blog is this. Obama is a great speaker and I never wanted to meet him until I went to his campaign rally and heard him speak and then all I wanted to do is shake his hand. Up close like within three to six feet Obama is does not possess rock star looks, he looks like a guru true, he looks like a professor true he's shrunken and bent. The pictures of him on TV just don't look like the same man. I say this objectively. I've stated on this blog that in SF one of my favorite past time was watching guys walk by because they are so hot in SF, but if Obama walked by me, I hate to say it I would not look twice, but he does have some staffers that I could look at all the time. Maybe Hillary should hire some good looking black guys to go give some parties and maybe she would get some more votes - yeah that's the ticket. Import hot black guys to college campuses in the remaining states and have them pretend to be interested in women that are only jet black and create a stir of desire for these men that can't be had. HA HA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home