Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Hillary Clinton and her Words

You know their are a lot of people accusing Hillary Clinton of using repetition, the only problem is she is not using every word verbatim. Barack Obama used every word verbatim. A fox news anchor showed her sixth grader Obama's speech and she said her sixth grade son was actually shocked that Obama's speech was a mirror of the governer of MA, who by the way, MA is trying to recall him because he was umm all rhetoric and no action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home