Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

This article alledges drug use among "political figures"

YOUNG REBUFFED ON BID TO DELAY QUESTIONS ON COCAINE IN ATLANTA - New York Times

Notice that this article mentions political "figures" that were drug users. If we are all pretending that is is not even a possibility that Barack Obama could use drugs this article totally debunks this myth. Evidently there are groups of political figures out there that use drugs. In terms of ethics I wonder if congress would require a drug test to run for political office, after all drug use is illegal or is it only illegal for the poor and the powerless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home