Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

DNC has no firm strategy to end standoff over delegates - The Boston Globe

DNC has no firm strategy to end standoff over delegates - The Boston Globe


The democrats can cavalierly brush off the Florida delegation, however it was not funny when the Democrats took Florida all the way to the Supreme Court and lost. It is just like a democrat to seek revenge upon their own party members. Let's see if Florida is left out, I think it's pretty certain the state will be red, but then maybe not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home