Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In Modern Popular Culture, Who inherited the legacy of Camelot?

In modern popular culture the Kennedies and the world must realize that the legacy of Camelot was claimed by Bill Clinton and his wife. Hillary Clinton has to be characterized as a revamped Modern day Jackie Kennedy. Bill Clinton had the gift of solving problems such as the national debt, high unemployment, etc. While Hillary was and is extremely educated, written about in Time magazine as a leader to watch while in college, as was Jackie Kennedy was written about in I think Vogue. However Clinton is a very much evolved Jackie. Many have questioned whether Jack Kennedies Pulitzer Prize book was written by Jack or were they actually written by Jackie which essentially means Jackie had a brain. However Hillary Clinton has taken it a little further and said I'm not pretending to be anything. It's ok for me to be smart, to be ambitious and be may self and now she's running for and winning the most votes for the presidency. This is groundbreaking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home