Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Charles Taylor Manipulated West African Values - New York Times

Charles Taylor Manipulated West African Values - New York Times

This is an interesting article on Charles Taylor the former leader of Liberia. I think what needs to happen in all of Africa. they must take back their natural resources from the Corporationsn if only for a week. They must make a plan for how they can be self supporting through the vast natural resources they have. I think this would solve the leadership problem not just in Liberia but on the whole continent. If any continent needed to move towards one currency and one government, it is the continent of Africa. It is unfortunate that Charles Taylor's evil nature prevented him from working for good. He seems to have a rich understanding according to this article of all of the players in his particular part of the world. If he could have channeled his energy differently maybe he could have worked for a United Africa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home