Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Monday, March 17, 2008

The Associated Press: Mich. Democrats Consider Primary Deal

The Associated Press: Mich. Democrats Consider Primary Deal

If the Obama campaign does not agree to a redo in MIchigan and Florida then the Obama can risk losing their case for why Super Delegates should vote for him, and the Clinton campaign can argue that since the Obama camp rejected a redo of two states with massive amounts of delegates then Super Delegates should vote for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home