Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Complaete Comment in comments section of LA Times

Obama's lost his 'rock star' advisor - Los Angeles Times: "I have posted some of my comments to this article on my blog http://blckhippychick.blogspot.com. However I think what every American citizen should be paying attention to are
the last two paragraphs of the article, When you read these comments you realize that the Obama campaign is composed up of a scary group of individuals. Referring to people as the lowest common denominator is unacceptable in a society created by the Constitution of the United States. I thought a Pulitzer prize winner had more judgement then to refer to people in this manner, maybe she received the Roxanne trumpet Pulitzer Prize maybe Obama gave it to her Seriously though, our society is built upon the concept that all people are created equal. There is a saying that like attracts like and this article does state that Power and Obama talked deep into the night obviously to be around this long, he share the majority of her views about the world and the people in it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home