Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fed likely to stay on offensive -- chicagotribune.com

Fed likely to stay on offensive -- chicagotribune.com

I am not an economist but in the back of my mind what appears to be happening here is that President Bush appears to be helping his friends loot the treasury a lot before he leaves office. Somtimes things may need to crash so that they can become better. The United States allows individausl to crash everyday. They even amended the bankruptcy laws so that the crash and burn for individuals could be even more severe. However big companies have a huge and very big safety net that seems to be the federal government. At this point I am not convinved that the huge companies deserve the huge breaks sometimes they need to be treated just liek the little guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home