Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Monday, March 24, 2008

NYTImes Analysis of Hillary Clinton's Chances of winning then again she could work for 60%

Adam Nagourney - On the Campaign - Election 2008 - Politics - New York Times


Many are saying Clinton can not win the delegate or the popular vote. If I were the Clinton's I would really push the issues with Wright, push Obama's connections with friends of the head of Iran and especially push the corruption issue, all of these issues were linked to in the blog posting prior to this. I would also focus on winnability, if Obama's going to carry these problems into the general election he is going to be just like the ground breaking VP candidate Geraldine Farraro and lose. I don't think our country can afford eight more years of republican rule then again we may vote for a democrat no matter who wins. However I think many people are weighing whether they want to vote for a terrorist sympathizer this November and trying to figure out what the consequences will be for our country. I myself am trying to figure out what could Obama possibly do even if he were a terrorist sympathizer or even a terrorist himself. I suppose he could kill a lot of American's but hopefully that would not be the goal. What does someone who hates a country do when they become president? I have no clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home