Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free Telescope and it's a very good one

Microsoft's Telescope for Everyone

How Can you get your free Telelscope?

Quote from the article states the following

"First, you go to worldwidetelescope.org, download the application, and install it on your computer for free. (Be forewarned, it works only with Microsoft's Windows operating system.) The download is connected to the Internet, so that when you look up information online, a little window pops up. The service also automatically updates when new photos are taken by the telescopes. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home