Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Friday, May 02, 2008

That Miley Cyrus photograph: artsy or outrageous? | Art & architecture | Guardian Unlimited

That Miley Cyrus photograph: artsy or outrageous? Art & architecture Guardian Unlimited

I could care less about the photo. I do care that my seen year old daughter loves Hannah Montana and I don't won't her pulling it off until she's twenty-one. This is my only concern. My daughter lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvves Hannah Montana. I wish the media would shut up alredy becuase I really don't want my daughter hearing about it. I don't think she's caught on yet, so I have to applaud the TV News media for making it a blurb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home