Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Scarlett Keeling's mother 'protected by police' - Telegraph

Scarlett Keeling's mother 'protected by police' - Telegraph

This is an article about Scarlett Keeling, a 15 year old british teen who was raped and killed in India in February. Cocaine and Morphine were found in her body. Upon reading one other article, I learned that the area where she was at is a heavy tourist area which according to the writer of the article has seen many deaths of tourists that have been covered up as drownings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home