Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

US victims of terrorist attacks in Israel sue Swiss bank UBS - washingtonpost.com

US victims of terrorist attacks in Israel sue Swiss bank UBS - washingtonpost.com

This is an interesting idea. If this holds I suppose the U.S. can be sued for training Bin Laden. The campanies that lend to the Saudis can also be sued becuase they held terrorist telethons to fund terrorists prior to 911. I don't think the U.S. has a Iran problem. They have a Middle East problem. I hope the next president can face this fact instead of just ignoriing the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home