Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

R Kelley Time Up

The incident involving a nine year old girl being raped and having her neck broken in New Orleans at the Superdome this week says only one thing to me.  R. Kelley your time is up.  The evidence is there.  Somebody needs to put your ass in jail.  You did it and we all know it.  As long as you are free all of our young daughters are at risk from predators who think that just because you did and got away with it they can too,  Why doesn’t someone hurry up and lock you up and throw away the key.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home