Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Did Obama hear his Name mentioned by Bush? There is a name for people who are too oversensitive and have to be Molly Coddled.

Obama to speak out on Bush 'appeasement' charge - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

RETARD

You know there was a name that I found particularly offensive when I was a youngster and luckily it was never applied to me but my mother who is a teacher told me that it was a short term name used to describe special education students at the time. I suppose some child overheard this term being used and decided to bring it to the table of insults that children participate in. At this moment I am teaching myself a new skill for my business and apparently awaiting another news conference because Barack Obama and his cult of followers have perceived that he has been called a NAME by the Texas Talking president of the United States who I might add no one can ever forget how the fellow Texan Ann Richards murmured the words that Bush Senior walks around with the proverbial foot in his mouth. This was at a democratic convention and I think elder bush was a sitting President at the time. Fortunately for us Elder Bush did not think it needed a news conference. In addition has anyone ever seen the cartoon Little Bush, well fortunately their is not a news conference after every statement, or even episode of Lil Bush. "THANK GOD"

Finally, if the statement was referring to anyone it was probably President Carter who had met with Hammas, with according to President Bush Jr. no luck. As for Obama is he a SPED or something. I have never seen such coddling in my life? Has he never been insulted before? The one thing I can say about the Republican Debate, it was funny. The one think I can say about the Republican race was it was a high stakes game with winner take all, there was no moddle coddling here. You won or you lost. Evidently Barack Obama is not used to these types of competitions, he's crying already. However even he is taking it to far to start crying over something where h is name was not even mentioned directly. What is he a punk or something, or even worst a SPED. I guess not, I guess he's not a sped otherwise his momma Michelle Obama would be giving him the news conference then again she probably will write the speech and carRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL tell him what to say. However, she just could not hide the fact that she's making the decision for Vice Presidential running mate. LITTLE MOMMA take care of the BOY !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home