Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Dems will manage to lose this election Secret Tape of Michelle Obama using racist remarks! "Double Standards"

Michelle Obama Rumor « Nah, Nope, Not Quite

If a white person had all of this racial stuff chasing them they would have dropped out of the race by now. However apparently the liberal media believes in a double standard.

Rumours are hot that their is a tape with Michelle Obama railing against "whitey". Obama drop out! Your senatorial opponent dropped out with scandal but obviously you won't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home