Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Friday, May 16, 2008

This is a link to a blg that says there is a video of Michelle "Hating on Whitey"

Michelle Obama hating on “Whitey” «

The video of Michelle Obama discussed by the blogger above may be video purchased from the "church" it contains video of Michelle Obama saying negative things about white people. Personally as I think about it this does not end the election, black people do have a case for being "bitter", however these black people usually go through this stage when they are in their Freshman year of college and get out of it by their Senior Year. I would like to add that the more I talk to other black women and hear what they have to say they share common experiences. I being who I am always took my experiences personally and thought they were a reflection of people's perceptions of me. I never dreamed that other black women were experiencing the same treatment as I. I don't think this is a deal breaker if properly explained, there would have to be a press conference for this one if true. However, Barack Obama can't turn around and address an elite San Francisco audience and call rural people bitter and he has an obviously bitter one in his household. If this is true Barack Obama might want to try to salvage something and be Vice-President, then again maybe not. According to this blogger it is a Clinton supporter releasing this information held by the GOP. However, accordingly if the democratic party continues to deliver as they have this week, they may not care that Barack Obama's spouse has a race problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home