Black Hippy Chick

This is a blog partially about my life, partially about my philosophy, and partially about whatever I can throw in. Just don't take it too seriously. I am an evolving individual with evolving thoughts and ideals. You will see contradictions here becuase I believe in honesty and objectivity.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Star Jones smacks down Barbara Walters for 'fessing up to her affair! : The Dish Rag : Los Angeles Times

Star Jones smacks down Barbara Walters for 'fessing up to her affair! : The Dish Rag : Los Angeles Times

Star Jones comments regarding Barbara Walters are absolutely hilarious. After the political sex scandals we have had this year and all of the politicians minimized the female party in the affair I am surprised Barbara Walters did not at least wait a year to let this book out of the closet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home